~DragonWing Tavern~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~A fantasy role play~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is where you can write whatever

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime3rd March 2010, 1:19 am

Woah... *freaks out when he sees Infero with a dagger*immediately puts his hands up* I mean no harm, honest. I've heard that Astoria now lives here... I'm just here to take her back to the brothel...

*unorder to make out what the man said, but was able to hear him say something about Astoria* Friend of yours?

No, defintitely not. It's one of the everyday clients at the brothel...

I don't want you to leave us, Astoria.

I don't plan on it. *summons out her kamas before reaching the front door...*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime3rd March 2010, 1:32 am

*closes door* No, no wait! If you suspect he's not alone, killing him would be a bad idea. Theos, come here. *looks around* Theos?

*sneaking up behind dude in green with a frying pan* Excuse me, sir, but is this yours? *CLANG*

*drags man inside and lights his shoes on fire* That should wake him pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime3rd March 2010, 2:23 am

I wasn't going to kill him, just threaten him...

*all the girls watch as Theos takes care of the man outside*

Nice. Guess he can be quite useful sometimes.

*flinches at the sound of the pan against the man's head* Ouch. That has got to hurt. *quickly adds in* Not like I'm defending him or anything.

Yeah, I get what you mean Cald. And I'm pretty sure Astoria got what you meant.

*both girls flinch again when this shoes are blazing*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime3rd March 2010, 2:34 am

*takes man's flaming boots* Awesome. *Throws one outside, where it promptly explodes for no reason*

Ah, the exploding shoe trick. Makes a loud noise, but couldn't kill anything unless they eat it first.

Good work, Theos. *looks at heavily dented frying pan* Gonna have to fix this again. *takes off man's green, pointy hat* Look at that. No damage to his head. *Looks inside hat* Though there's a bunch of blue stuff squished around in there.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime5th April 2010, 12:22 am

Blue Squishy stuff?? O__o

Hmm, my same thought.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime5th April 2010, 4:54 pm

Hold on, hold on. Blue stuff inside a hat? Blond haired guy wearing green? Sword and shield on his back? We just knocked out and captured Link!

Who?

Link? Like a sausage?
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime5th April 2010, 9:16 pm

hahaha, that's funny!! XD I don't get how the blue stuff inside the hat matches up to link but okay. lols. XP

Huh? What's going on?

... ... ...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime5th April 2010, 9:25 pm

The blue stuff's that fairy thing that floats around his head on occasion. It hides inside his hat, I think.

This blue stuff turns your tongue purple.

Hey look, a pouch. *looks inside* Filled with gems of some kind. This one's orange.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime5th April 2010, 9:54 pm

Ah okay. hahaha. XD

Really? You should test it out Theos. Be my guest. *turns to Infero* Ooh it's so pretty. *gasps* This one is so large and such a pretty green! Don't you think so Astoria?

Put it back, Caldri. It's not yours to touch and take.

*all of a sudden feels a hand on her hand*about to scream but realizes it's the man wanting his gem back* Looks like he's coming to...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime5th April 2010, 10:10 pm

*licks blue mush again* Yep, definitely purple. Tastes good too. Kind of like slightly burnt bacon. *scoops some onto finger* Anyone want some?

*puts gem back into bag* Here ya go kid. Hey, nice sword. *pulls it out of sheath* Little on the dull side. And the blades all chipped, like you've been hitting rocks or something. I'll fix it for a some of those gems. How 'bout it?

*tastes blue mush* It does taste like slightly burnt bacon!
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime5th April 2010, 10:18 pm

*shakes her head* No thanks, I'll pass.

Heh-heh. Now now Infero, those are his. Maybe he has cash on him anyway to pay with.

Really it does? Hmm... *hesitant to try the mush* What if it isn't safe, you know?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime5th April 2010, 10:25 pm

It can't be any more dangerous than breaking out of a maximum security insane asylum, can it? *starts floating off the ground*

Can't be that bad. It just turns your tongue purple, and *looks at Theos* makes you float, apparently.

*ignoring Caldri* You don't talk much, do you kid? *looks down* Hm? Cool, a speech bubble.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime6th April 2010, 1:31 am

*nervous laughter* That's for sure.

haha, oh my.

... ... ...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime6th April 2010, 1:50 am

Hmm. Wait. The aftertaste of this stuff....ah yes, arsenic. Very good on steak if I do say so.

Arsenic? Sounds tasty. Oh look, an arrow on the speech bubble, pointing to 'yes'.

I wonder what Link's thinking...

By the Great Fairy! What's wrong with these people? How can this guy see the speech bubble? Why am I asking that? Why do those people (Mr. Goji and vanity_pride)look different from the rest of us? What are those women over there thinking? What is that nutcase eating? What the heck is going on?!?!!?!
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime6th April 2010, 2:04 am

Astoria, Caldri & Jocelyn: O__o

*taken out of her thoughts at the sound of Infero's voice*then looks in the direction of Link's speech bubble and reads it* Well... Link... Mr. Goji and Jocelyn are our creators... Umm... We're just shocked by that blue squishy stuff of yours that tastes like arsenic... Oh, and I apologize on part of everyone for hurting you like we did. We thought you were one of the members of the Thousand Sons clan hence the hit you got to the head. So... sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime6th April 2010, 2:21 am

Hmm, I wonder if I brought it with me... *pulls out Nintendo 64 controller* Ah ha!! Yes I did. And it's wireless! *starts controlling Link*

Got another one of those?

*tastes blue mush* While it does taste like slightly burnt bacon, I would say the aftertaste is more like mud.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime6th April 2010, 2:25 am

*gasps* Infero, NO!! *quickly snatches the rest of the blue glub from his hand and throws it in the receptacle*

hahaha, nice. XD

... ... ...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime6th April 2010, 2:32 am

Hey! We were eating that! *goes to rescue it from the receptacle*

Hey, I can make the kid throw bombs! And play an ocarina. And shoot- Aah! *ducks* Fire arrows.

*licks leftover goo off of hand* Yep. Definitely mud.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime7th April 2010, 1:10 am

No! *attempts to stop Theos but is stopped herself*

*holding back Caldri* If that's what Theos wants, that's what he'll get. Maybe it's better that way anyway.

*to Nate* haha, nice. XD I wanna play!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime7th April 2010, 6:05 pm

You do? Alright then. *hands over controller*

Hey Theos, if you found out what you're eating there contains deadly poisons, what would you do?

Hmm? Oh, probably nothing. Poison doesn't really do anything, so I can kind of store it in my blood. Vampires hate me.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime7th April 2010, 10:02 pm

Cool, thanks. ^_^ hahaha, we should find Edward and then he can die. lols. XP

Edward?? O__o
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime7th April 2010, 10:03 pm

hahaha, page 19!!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime7th April 2010, 10:54 pm

Yeah, well, I started page 18! And I make Link do the Can-Can!

Edward? Hmm....I met someone with that name.

Was he a vampire?

Admittedly, no, but he is headless. He lost it trying to burn down my house.

Nice. The Edward I met was a vampire. Said my blood tasted funny, before he started foaming at the mouth. And I made a pun about it.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime7th April 2010, 11:10 pm

haha, awesome!! XD This has got me thinking A Very Potter Musical for some reason. lols. XP

Headless Edward?

... ... ...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime7th April 2010, 11:46 pm

Nah. More like "Say it, don't spray." Of course, he had no choice but spraying after I perform a live autopsy him.

Ah, Potter Puppet Pals. Dumbledore!

Alright, the kid gave me his sword, I'm gonna go sharpen it and stuff now. *taps hammer rhythmically*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is where you can write whatever
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DragonWing Tavern~ :: OOC :: Out of Character-
Jump to: