~DragonWing Tavern~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~A fantasy role play~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is where you can write whatever

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime26th May 2010, 2:47 am

*suddenly awake*I'm not pesky! *looks around* I'm in heaven.

Careful.

Yeah. Theos definitely has a childlike/childish mindset. If the child possessed sadistic/masochistic and murderous tendencies, as well as demonic powers and glowing eyes.

I see you've been reading into my bio.

Theos, let's make a deal. You can test stuff out only with permission from Infero. Sound good?

Hmm. *thinks a minute* Sure.

Sounds safer, at least. Try this thing out. *hands Theos a giant scythe*
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime26th May 2010, 7:11 pm

And he awakes... *sighs as she shakes her head in utter disappointment* Fantastic... *said sarcastically*

Well yeah, I suppose so, Infero. But he's very comical. It's quite fun having him around actually. *sees that Theos is handed a scythe* Oh my...

It's not like he's going to hurt us... he's on our side.

I sure hope so. *hides behind Astoria*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime26th May 2010, 8:09 pm

You do have a testing room for stuff like this, right Infero?

Erm...yeah. One at the end of each hall. Go and swing to your heart's content, Theos.

That won't be necessary. *performs complicated series of flips, swings, jumps and whirls* And that would be ten dead guards.

I imagine it's more impressive on actual targets.

Certainly. Let's go play with this some more!

Settles that. Everyone, grab a weapon that interests you, and we'll have some fun in the testing rooms.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime26th May 2010, 8:31 pm

*Afraid that Theos is going to accidentally let go of the weapon, Caldri goes to hide behind a suit of armor that's not far from where she's standing*

Yeah... best you go to a room for the remainder of your testing.

Really? Cool. I'd claim the ancient sword but I don't wanna break it. Guess I'll go for that cool-looking bow and arrow over there. I've always wanted to give a shot at archery.

Hmm... *debates which weapon she should try out: katana or sickle*In the end, Astoria opts for the katana*

Well gee, thanks Infero. I think I'll test out the shuriken! *smiles up at him*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime26th May 2010, 8:47 pm

That ancient sword's not gonna break. Well, not by accident anyway.

Cool. I'll take that then. *lifts sword off wall* Woah! It weighs, like, forty pounds!

*takes sword from Nathan* Only forty? *swings it around easily* Hey Infero, catch! *throws sword*

*catches weapon* Done. Try aiming for the targets though, goofball.

Oh sweet, a tomahawk!
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 9:39 pm

Well gee Theos, be careful there! *quiets down realizing how loud she sounded* Don't you hurt us by accident now.

Yeah, what she said. *walks off toward one of the testing rooms with katana in hand*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 9:54 pm

*stabs target with shade sword* Then give it a twist...*target bursts into flames* and you've got a nice little torch.

*punches metal arm through stone target* Ha. *tries to pull it out* Crap. Stuck.

Need a hammer?

Yes, thanks. *breaks stone* Much better.

Oh! *takes rapier off wall* Anybody wanna fence with me?
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime13th June 2010, 8:40 pm

*After testing out the shiruken for a bit, Caldri stops and makes her way over to a case with more weapons for trial. She overhears Infero's request and proceeds in accepting.* I'll fence with you, Infero. *smiles*

Cool. I'm not so bad at archery. ^_^

Care to switch?

Sure. *smiles*hands over the bow and arrow to Astoria and takes the katana in return* Oof, heavy.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime14th June 2010, 5:06 pm

Really? Alright then. Grab a sword off the wall and we'll get started. I recommend the one with the green blade.

Oh, shiny.*touches red stone on wall* Ouch! *hand turns into crab claw* Cool!

My turn! *touches red stone with metal hand* It tingles! *hand become metal chicken leg* Cool!

Hey! Stop touching that! Last time I let somebody down here, the stone turned them all into pigs.

*touches stone again* Selective short-term memory loss is a wonderful thing. *metal chicken leg hand becomes large, hairy metal spider* Sweet.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime16th June 2010, 1:39 am

Right then. *nods as she speaks then proceeds on grabbing hold of the green-bladed rapier*walks into a practice room, positioning herself into a fighting stance all the while facing Infero* Engarde. *pulls on her mask as she holds out the blade to fight*

Oh goodness... *shakes her head at Theos after Infero's clear warning*

Good thing you had that metal around your hand, Nate. Especially after the whole turning into a pig deal... At least you'll be out of harm's way. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime16th June 2010, 3:22 am

What metal? *shows crab claw hand* I like this thing. I shall name it Jules.

The green blade brings the wielder up to their opponent's level, so this should be fun. Hah! *stabs toward Caldri*

*transforms spider-hand back into normal hand* What does the red blade do?

Not much. It's just weighs forty pounds, and can cut through iron with no trouble.

Ah. *watches sword fight* I call winner.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime17th June 2010, 9:44 pm

Woah. *takes a step back as she quickly blocks the other rapier with her own*

Pay attention, Caldri. You're too distracted. *turns to face Theos* Great... looks like we're watching this match together.

Oh haha, Theos I meant. I'm totally out of it! Sorry Nate! My bad. -_-
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime17th June 2010, 10:52 pm

*smiles evilly* Of course *grabs two more green bladed rapiers* why wait, when we can join in? Catch. *tosses rapier to Astoria*

*paying no attention* Oh dear. Jules seems to be getting bigger. *crab claw becomes massive scythe blades* I can die happy now.

You need a haircut, Caldri. *swish* All better.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime18th June 2010, 2:28 am

*shrugs as she catches the rapier* Why not. May the best man... erm, woman win.

hahaha, you're a silly boy Nate. XP

Hey! Who gave you permission to cut off my hair?? *slips her rapier past his and aims for his facial hair* You could do with a shave, Mr. Infero. *smiles evilly*

HEY!!!! When I'm going to be restored to regular form here people??

*to the soldiers with him* They're in here!! *toward Infero and the group* Now there's no escape for any of you!! *smirks at the group*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime18th June 2010, 3:17 pm

Well, this is an odd turn of events.

Sorry, Orange text. *transforms said person into armored gorilla* Better?

*parries lazily* I'll shave on my own time, thanks. *seeing blue text dude* Ah, crap. What now?

Soldiers from that cult. Apparently they found a way in here. *carves "no they didn't" into floor* 3, 2, 1... *Cult people vanish*

That was easy. Now to deal with the person who led them here. Theos?

Certainly. *drags blue text dude down to bottom floor* Alrighty then. Blue text, say hello to Clarence. *pulls out obscenely large knife* He's gonna help me make a roast beef sandwich out of you. And...here we go!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime14th December 2010, 4:12 am

So, watchya all think of the story so far?
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime14th December 2010, 6:21 pm

I'm just wondering how the hell the good group is going to survive through this. hahaha. XD

I got an idea but I wasn't sure... What was that one scroll about again? And what did it say?

I'd check back through the old roleplay but I don't have time today. Maybe I'll look it up tomorrow once I'm done with my last final. Wish me luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime14th December 2010, 9:20 pm

No worries, I checked the old one. The scroll didn't really say anything. It just a bunch of odd symbols and stuff.

It could be used for everyone's survival. There's also Infero's armored form, which was used in part one to erase surrounding darkness and stuff.

Whatever ends up happening, I'm looking forward to it.

Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime15th December 2010, 1:10 am

Oh haha, well thanks. Smile
I don't have much time now but anyway, I had an idea with the scroll. I'll just write to you about it tomorrow okay.

Thanks again!

P.S. And yes, can't wait to see what will happen next! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime15th December 2010, 1:39 am

Sounds like a plan. Have fun with it!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime31st December 2010, 12:57 am

Alrighty. Last person with a finger on their nose has to write something.

This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Finger_to_nose_test

Not it!
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime1st January 2011, 5:06 pm

I can't go next either since it would be a post too close to my previous one.

*places a finger on her nose* Smile
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime7th January 2011, 7:38 pm

look at my new sig!
Back to top Go down
https://dragonwing.forumotion.com
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime8th January 2011, 1:36 am

That's very cute, Skootle. Smile
And... you should totally post in the roleplay!! Very Happy Or make HellRazor post. hahaha. XD
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime8th January 2011, 3:29 am

*finger still on nose*

Nice sig. You know, I touched the heart of the earth once. My arm promptly caught fire (I got better), but I touched it!!

Oh, and yes, make someone write a thing. Need stuff to do besides watching videos and reading comics. And dousing burning limbs.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is where you can write whatever
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DragonWing Tavern~ :: OOC :: Out of Character-
Jump to: