~DragonWing Tavern~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~A fantasy role play~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is where you can write whatever

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 8:18 pm

*a clank is heard as the hammer hits the person outside* Nate, why did you do that?! What if you hurt him?!

Or her. It sounded like a chick.

And he or she could be one of the enemy. Can't risk it. Maybe it's best Nathan threw the hammer out the window...

How can you say that?! *frowns*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 8:50 pm

Hey, they asked what time it was.

Apparently, it was hammer time.

You can't stop hammer time.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 9:04 pm

I'm with Theos.

That's so mean. I'm gonna go check on them... *makes her way toward the front door...*

Caldri, I don't think it's safe. Maybe Astoria's right. What if they're one of them? One of the clan peoples.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 9:12 pm

*sigh* I'll go check.

*throws an egg out the window*

*splat*Hey!

Sounds fine to me.

Speaking of hammer time, anyone want some whiskey?

Yo! *pulls tankard out of pocket* Fill 'er up!
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 9:36 pm

I'm gonna pass on that request, Infero. Sorry.

Haven't had a drink in awhile... Might as well.

You guys! This is no time to drink! Come on. *notions Infero to go outside with her*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 9:44 pm

Ah, whiskey *gulps down tankard in one go* Wow! *coughs* That was a bad idea! Good stuff though.

*picks up whiskey jug* It's always time to drink. But, alright, let's go look. *follows Caldri*

Actually, I'll pass on the offer, too. I'm a mean drunk. *throws another egg out the window*

*splat* Stop it!
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime11th May 2010, 10:48 pm

Woah, careful now Nate.

Might as well tag along with you two... *follows after Infero*

*Once outside, Caldri sees as an egg comes flying out the window again, hitting the hooded person once again* Ugh, Theos! Stop throwing eggs at him!

It's actually her...

Oh, sorry.

That's okay.

Who are you? Who sent you?

Astoria!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime11th May 2010, 11:11 pm

No more eggs? Got it. Commencing bombardment of raw steak.

Steak?! *goes back inside* Theos, bad! No throwing steak!

Hmph. *launches mechanical fist* It's on a tether so I can find it more easily.

Woah.

I can reel it back in too! Watch. *reels fist in again* And I can make it walk around. Handy isn't it?
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime12th May 2010, 1:16 am

*GASPS* You have steak?? Let's save it for tomorrow's lunch!!

Back outside...

Well... no one sent me. I'm just a passerby. This is the only occupied place that seems to be open. All the other shops are closed... I was just wondering if you could--

Why are you evading my question? What's your name, girl?

Astoria, stop it! Stop interrogating her. She doesn't seem like a harmful person at all. She looks lost, she needs help.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime12th May 2010, 2:10 am

*whispering* Hey, Red Text, think Astoria's ticklish?

Probably, Brown Text. Better do it with your robot arm though. It'll stand up against any wrath you may incur.

Got a better idea. Oi! Writer person?

Hm?

Use your talents!

Certainly! *scribbles "orange text person becomes note, explaining what she's doing" onto table*

*Letter'd!*
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime12th May 2010, 9:06 pm

What? What the hell is this? You're a weilder of magic too?

*written out across the page* What happened?

Stop messing with me! You did this to yourself.

Honestly, I didn't.

It was Nathan.

Oh... *pauses* Well... *turns back to the sheet of floating paper before her* what do you want?

I'm a messenger...

Yes... And?

I was sent by Princess Riddel. You're in grave danger. The clan is coming. You have to leave this place... NOW.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime12th May 2010, 9:16 pm

The Clan? They're attacking the Out of Character section now? That's...well...out of character.

*staring at Infero's terrible pun* Shocked Wow. You have reached a new low. Please stop.

Yeah. I need to hurt myself. Someone punch me, please.

Hammer time again?

I'll swing.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime12th May 2010, 9:57 pm

(To the side: Figured I'd bring in the clan. Makes it more interesting. lol. XP)

No Infero. No hurting you, now. You'll need to be strong and well in case we encounter the Clan on our way out of here...

Astoria's right. Put the hammer away, Theos... please.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime12th May 2010, 10:26 pm

Go for it Theos. A hammer's nowhere near as bad as having every bone in your body broken.

I can vouch for that. *bonk*

Ouch! *rubs head* Right, then. To the basement everyone. I've got a weapons cache that would worry Grayen's military.

Do you now? Then by all means, lead the way.

I'll wait here. bounce
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime13th May 2010, 4:26 pm

Theos, no!! Bad Theos!! *runs back inside and seizes the hammer from him after his having hit Infero on the head with it* Now let's go... *follows after Infero*

*Astoria starts to go back inside...*

What about me?!? Please don't leave me here!!

*Astoria turns back and picks up the letter, taking it inside with her. She then follows after Caldri and Infero.*

Nate... are you really intending to stay here? You're crazy!! You could get yourself killed!! Come on, *notions toward the others ahead of them* let's go to the basement.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime13th May 2010, 6:11 pm

Me? Killed? I'm one of the writers! But, okay. Let's see what kind of stash we're looking at.

Are there pointy things down there? I'm good with pointy things. Says so in my bio. Plus, I've killed three men with sharpened spoon. *walks into basement*

Yes, Theos. Lots and lots of pointy things. Just don't hurt or kill anybody who hasn't been listed on recent pages.

*seeing hall of weapons* I just crapped myself with joy. Good things I brought these. *pulls second pair of pants out of mechanical arm* I'll be just minute.

Odd thought here: If the Clan is doing stuff secretly, does that make them "Clan-destine"? *slaps self*
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime17th May 2010, 6:16 pm

Ah. That is true. But still.

*Once all make it inside to the basement, Caldri happens to hear the conversation going on between Infero and Theos.* Eww Theos, that's gross.

Good plan though to bring extra pants.

That is true.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime17th May 2010, 6:44 pm

*returning* There's another thing I could've done, but that only happens with a certain combination of things.

Valkyries and Amazon women living in harmony?

More like in the heat of battle. If you know what I mean.

Theos, it sounds lovely, but I feel you're edging closer into the "too much information" territory.

*ignoring Infero* And they're all wielding swords, and spears, knives and...oh. Ok. I'll stop now. My other pants are still being cleaned.

And there it is. *takes wooden plank off of wall* Too! *whack* Much! *whack* Information *whack*

Alright, then. Now that Theos is thoroughly unconscious, shall we venture deeper?
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime17th May 2010, 7:31 pm

Thank you Infero. At last we can hide in peace and quiet.

Wow... it's so big in here, Infero. I didn't think your basement was this huge.

Rather awesome indeed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime17th May 2010, 8:02 pm

Yep. Lots of space. About three hundred feet wide, and three hundred fifty feet across. Plus, three floors. This is floor one: Long-range. Includes spears, bows, arrows, blowguns, javelins, and one really big sword.

Goodness. What's on the other floors?

Floor two is middle and short-range weaponry. Swords, knives, halberds...you name it. And the bottom floor is the magic weapons. Anything even slightly imbued with magic is down there. Of course, by anything, I mean anything I've managed to collect.

I'm guessing this armory isn't in the roleplay section, right?

*mumbling noises*
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime17th May 2010, 8:17 pm

Oh wow. *eyes opening wide at his every word*

It is mightily impressive. Then again you are a blacksmith. *glares down at Theos*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime17th May 2010, 8:54 pm

I couldn't make all of this even if I cheated at it. Most of it's stuff I've picked up, repaired, and traded with people.

*stands up* I'm alive. *keels over again* Oh. Never mind. *loses consciousness again*

That was close.

*mumbling* No, mother. It's my turn to wrestle the lions.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime17th May 2010, 9:24 pm

Well either way. Good that you're a blacksmith. You've got connections and all. *glares at Theos again once he's gotten up and concious again* Oh not again... *rolls her eyes*realizes he's fallen over again*sighs in relief* Okay good.

Woah, where did you get this weapon from, Infero? It looks so ancient... but it's beautiful. *runs her fingers delicately across the shielded blade*

Yeah, I know right. *munching on a cookie* I like the design.

*notices Jocelyn eating a cookie* Where'd you get that from?

My pocket... want one? *pulls out a bag of Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime17th May 2010, 9:53 pm

That thing? Well, it is ancient. Seven hundred years, according to the Shade that gave it to me for killing him. Don't touch the edge.

*begins sleepwalking* Scrambled wood flakes.

What does this thing do? *presses button on wall*

*falls down the stairs to second level*

That would open the secret closet full of stupidly dangerous stuff on the lowest floor.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime25th May 2010, 11:35 pm

Oh right. *realizes that she ran her fingers across the shielded blade and quickly removes her hand from the weapon* Sorry.

*sees as Nate pushes the button and Theos falls to the next floor* Don't even mention it, Infero. We don't want Mr. Troublemaker over here waking up and ruining things further for us.

That's not a nice thing to say. He's just... a child at heart?

A pesky child at heart that is. And now's not the time for it. Especially when we've got trouble *points up to the ceiling and the sound of footsteps in Infero's household* up there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is where you can write whatever
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DragonWing Tavern~ :: OOC :: Out of Character-
Jump to: