~DragonWing Tavern~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~A fantasy role play~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is where you can write whatever

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 12:49 am

Uh...yeah. That's what I meant.

Right then! *turns back into human* Who's cooking?

*mumbling* Smiley faces... *wakes up* Page 16.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 12:57 am

*giggles* I guess I'll cook. *turns to Infero* Is it cool if we go to your place, Infero? We're closest to it.

I'll help you, Caldri.

I'll gladly set the table. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 1:00 am

My place? Yeah, alright.

I'll start the fire.

One step ahead of you, Theos.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 1:04 am

*quickly answers the two* That's okay. I'll take care of the fire, boys.

*smiles at Infero* Thank you.

*Once they get to his house, Caldri and Astoria take charge of making the food**Jocelyn in the meantime starts setting the table*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 1:13 am

Hmph. *snaps fingers*

*hair bursts into flames* Augh! Put it out!

*pours bucket of water on Nathan's head* There you go. I'm gonna go sit outside.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 1:31 am

*After the whole commotion* Ugh, I told you I'd handle it, Theos. *sighs*walks out to get some fresh air, joining Infero*silence takes over for awhile* Hey...

*Back inside* Hey Joc, do you mind helping me out with something real quick? As soon as you're done setting the table of course.

Sure thing. I'm on it. *makes her way into the kitchen* What's up?

*Jocelyn and Caldri continue on making dinner (OOC: Nate, you can decide what the meal consists of.), able to finish with no more problems from Theos.*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 1:45 am

Yo.

Fine then. *disappears*

Me, in charge of food? Uuh....*goes on to describe the most mouthwatering item you could possibly dream of*
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 2:00 am

*stares up at the moon from her sitting spot on the porch* The moon looks beautiful tonight. *slightly smiles*turns to see Theos storm out of the house*the following is said more to herself* Huh? What happened to him? It was probably cause of me I think...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 2:09 am

*scheming* Hmm... *walks around back* Ah... *jumps on roof* Heh. *hangs off edge, by feet, in front of Astoria* Booga booga!

Hey there!

*head bursts into flames again* Why isn't this hurting me?
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 2:18 am

Hello Theos. *turns her face to the side so they're not completely face to face with one another* I thought I got you mad at me when you stormed out of Infero's house...

*From the kitchen*looking out the window* Oh my, not again. Theos, please stop putting fire to Nathan's hair. *brings out the bucket, quickly filling it with water and running outside the house to pour it on Nate's head. Unfortunately on her way there, she trips...*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 2:25 am

I didn't set his head on fire that time. *stretches neck (like a giraffe) to follow Astoria* Nah, if I was mad at you, there's very little you could do to stop me from killing you. But, anyway...*disappears in a puff of pink smoke* I'm gonna go do maintenance on me arm.

I set Nathan's head on fire that time.

*splashed with water, and bucket lands on head* Good shot.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 2:34 am

Oh really? *watches as he disappears* Whatever.

Now why would you do something like that Infero? How disappointing.

*chuckles* Gee thanks. I usually have bad aim. *realizes the pain she's feeling on her ankle* Oww. *reaches out to the stair banister so she can take a seat on one of the bottom stairs*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 2:46 am

*sees Caldri sitting on stairs* Uh oh. *walks over* What happened? *puts cigar in mouth* And where did I get this? *sees stairs* And when did I add stairs to the house?

*from inside bucket* She tripped while running to douse my head. Looks like she hurt her ankle.

*working on mechanical arm* Tighten this...loosen that...refill that...oil this...ah! Done. *walks over to Caldri, holding detached, robot arm* Need a hand?
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 2:59 am

Yeah, what Nate said. *sighs* I can be such a klutz sometimes... I feel awful. Sad *looks down at the ground*from out of nowhere, Caldri sees Theos detached arm stretched out before her* Huh? *freaks out and screams*

hahaha, I went all Sims-ish on your house and thought you could do with a nice touch. You like it? ^_^

*sighs* Must you always get yourself into trouble Cald? *walks over to her, mumbling slightly* I keep my eyes off of you for one second and something happens to you. Well you're more the medical expert, Infero. Think you can heal her ankle please. The new stairs are of minimal importance right now...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 3:12 am

Well, if some random fixture, like a marble dresser, suddenly appeared in your house, wouldn't you be worried about it? *fingertips crackle with green energy* Hold still Caldri. This might tickle. *places glowing fingertips on her ankle* There. The pain should be gone in a minute or so.

I don't have a house, at least, not here. *reattaches arm* But, I do have a rather empty stomach. Let's get cooking.

Theos? Another pun?
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 6:46 pm

Well Jocelyn admitted that she added it in. As long as friend added something *hesitates for a second* "cool" into my house, I think I'd be okay with it.

*trying her best to hide her face from Infero so he doesn't see her blushing* Thank you...

Anyone else who's willing to volunteer in finishing the meal for us?? *scared that Theos might goof up... again.*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 9:05 pm

I know what you mean. And now that I think about it, the house could use a little remodeling.

We'll work on a description later.

Actually, dinner's ready now. It's grilled beef, soaked with teriyaki sauce. The side is a small bowl of white rice, along with some tomato soup.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime28th February 2010, 9:36 pm

Hmm... interesting combination there Theos...

Alright, let's eat!! ^_^

*Jocelyn and Astoria go on ahead inside the house after Theo's calling them in, abandoning poor Caldri outside*

*panics* Don't leave me out here by myself! Just give me a few more seconds to heal... *sighs* Oh man... *more to herself* I have a bad feeling for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime1st March 2010, 12:16 am

Interesting combination? You ain't seen nothing yet.

What's for dessert?

*to Caldri* Bad feeling? About what? *shuts door* The walls are lined with solid steel. Come now, let's go eat something.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime1st March 2010, 12:23 am

*nervous chuckle* I'm afraid to ask...

S'mores!! ^o^

*back outside* *looks up at Infero, having thought she was left alone outside*smiles up at him as she is now able to stand and walks into the house* Oh, I didn't say anything important. Just forget about it.

*glances over at Caldri*to herself: Something is so wrong and she just doesn't want to tell us anything... why? Could it be... that one clan?*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime1st March 2010, 12:36 am

S'mores do sound good.

Afraid? Don't be. I'm not too bad a chef really. What worries me is when I had time to learn how to cook.

Forget about what?
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime1st March 2010, 9:59 pm

Yay!! ^o^

*nervous laughter at Theos' words* I'm worried either way... *turns to see Infero and Caldri as they continue to speak*

Infero, it's nothing... Honest... *not able to look him in the eye the whole time she speaks*she's obviously trying to hide what she's feeling*

*Suddenly, there's a knock on the door*

Umm... were you expecting anyone Infero?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime1st March 2010, 10:45 pm

Can't say I was. *knocks back*

*sticking head out the window* It's some dude wearing green clothes. Green, pointy hat, with some blue thing floating around it.

*joins Theos at window* Also has something on his back. Looks like a shield, and possibly a sword.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime2nd March 2010, 12:59 am

Why would you knock back? What a stupid move. *groans* What if he's not alone? What if he's not on our side? Did you think about that? Can't believe you'd trust Caldri's every word. It's obvious she's hiding something. So why don't you tell us Cald. What's going on? Who's out there?

*gets all nervous* I... I don't know. I... It's... I'm afraid we were being followed. I didn't want to mention anything about it so you guys wouldn't have to worry... I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys anything then... I... I... *feels awful for hiding the truth as she looks down at the ground in shame*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime2nd March 2010, 1:17 am

People following us? Hmm. *looks out the window again* Looks as if the blue thing hovering around his head is trying to tell him something.

*opens the window* Hey! *throws an onion at dude in green*

In order, if he's not alone, we would've noticed by now. Not on our side? Well, there's more than just us and them. No, I did not think about that. Sorry, I'm inclined to trust people until proven otherwise. But I digress. I say we see what the young man wants. *pulls out dagger* Though not with our guard down. *goes to open door*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is where you can write whatever
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DragonWing Tavern~ :: OOC :: Out of Character-
Jump to: