~DragonWing Tavern~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~A fantasy role play~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is where you can write whatever

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 1:10 am

haha, awesome. That's like same here except the last part. I'm like watching AMVs and listening to DAI on youtube. lol. XP
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 1:16 am

Ah, Friday nights. They don't get more relaxing than this.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 1:23 am

haha I know right. Although it's frustrating and annoying cause I want to read something new on the rp!! XD
So what are your plans with the psychotic man? Or is that to be a surprise until you actually post it?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 1:27 am

Yeah, me too.
Plans for Theos....well, I'm going to have to break him out of prison first. Probably going to have him meet up with the group traveling to Drakith at some point. Whatever the case, he's going to be fun to write for.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 1:29 am

Well yeah. And haha, that'll be fun. I can just see it now. Caldri's gonna cry then and freak out to. Theos is gonna beat Infero to that. lol. XP
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 1:37 am

Only Theos would do it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 1:40 am

haha, true. XD
As for Astoria she'd have more of a "Who the fuck are you? And stay the hell away from me?" attitude. LMAO!! XD
I don't know... we'll see. What would Infero's reaction be? lol. XP
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 1:51 am

Depends on what happens. If Theos attacks him or someone from the group, then Mr. Psycho is gonna get punched in the face. If Theos does something else, say, throws his robotic arm at Infero, then Mr. Blacksmith's going to be very confused.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 1:57 am

haha, I gotcha. LMAO!! This is fun to talk about!! XD
haha, poor Theos, but haha that's hilarious!! I could so see Infero doing something like that. LMAO!! XD It's so funny!! I'm trying to conceal my laughter right now, I find it that funny!! XD
And haha, I could see why he'd be confused with something like that. See I was right about Astoria. A WTF moment all the way.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 2:11 am

I get the feeling that most things Theos does are going to be WTF moments. In fact, the best way to describe him would might be : Theos, he puts the 'fun' in 'funeral' or 'you can't spell 'manslaughter' without 'laughter.'
Try to conceal your laughing now.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 2:14 am

haha, sorry to break it to you but I'm not trying to hold back hysterical laughter this time. It just doesn't compare to his randomly throwing his arm at Infero!! XD
But haha I gotcha. That's so bad: putting the 'fun' in 'funeral'
And haha, that's just like the there's no slaughter without laughter thing. haha!! XD
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 2:15 am

OMG, record. Page 10 and it's gonna keep going up at this rate. lol. XP
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 2:20 am

Dang. Beat me to the page 10 remark.
Taking note: Throwing your arm at assorted things, such as people, squirrels, chickens, and explosive objects, is funnier than morbid humor.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 2:22 am

haha as in being the first to write on page 10 or pointing out the fact that we're already on page 10? LMAO!! XD
haha, holding back the laughter again!! LMFAO!! XD That's so freakin' hilarious!! OMG, Sesshomaru just came to find. And he did throw his arm too. lols!! XP
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 2:29 am

Uuh....let's go with both.
By the way, what do you mean by "Sesshomaru just came to find."
And don't worry. I know who that is.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 3:08 am

haha wow I meant to write mind not find. LMAO!! XD My bad.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 3:47 pm

Oh, ok. Makes sense now.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 5:00 pm

haha yeah. Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't even realize that mistake. lol. XP
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime11th November 2009, 1:17 am

Oh looky! 100 posts! afro
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime11th November 2009, 1:23 am

haha that's awesome!! You sure got claims on that one. No fairs!! XD
Anyways, I'll post tomorrow okay. I'm waiting on what Eliseo says to my now new idea. I'll try getting in touch with him through text. haha. But yeah, for now tomorrow is the day I will post.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime11th November 2009, 1:27 am

Sounds like a plan.
And only 8 more posts until all my numbers match Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime11th November 2009, 6:11 pm

haha, right on. ^_-
And haha, what do you mean 8 more posts until all your numbers match? Oh as in like how many posts you've made? So you're close to getting like a 111 or something? Cool. XP
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime11th November 2009, 6:44 pm

All the numbers under my avatar will end in 9. After 6 more posts, I believe.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime11th November 2009, 7:35 pm

Oh that's what you meant. haha. XD
I thought you meant like that your number of posts would be 111. See how they match up? lol. XP
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime11th November 2009, 7:41 pm

Uh....yeah. I see what you mean now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is where you can write whatever
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DragonWing Tavern~ :: OOC :: Out of Character-
Jump to: