~DragonWing Tavern~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~A fantasy role play~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is where you can write whatever

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime2nd November 2009, 6:55 pm

haha sure. It was easy to find again, so yay!! ^o^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDcqXSLixsw

I didn't really see the video so I don't know how good it is, but I saw bits and pieces of it, especially when Alucard was on the screen. haha. Don't ask me how that happened. XP He wasn't the only one who showed up every time I saw it, but some chick and some other dude too. I've never seen the show (Yeah, I know. Shame on me. Please don't kill me. >_<) so I wouldn't know who they are...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime2nd November 2009, 7:06 pm

Nah, killing ain't my style.
But, I would recommend finding the show. Youtube should have all episodes, and most of the OVAs.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime2nd November 2009, 7:09 pm

Okay. Yay!! And yes I shall. It has sparked up my interest!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime3rd November 2009, 10:39 pm

I wonder....just how ridiculous of a character can I create?
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime3rd November 2009, 11:30 pm

Oh are you making another character for the roleplay? I wanted to make a guy character and a girl character originally, but that didn't happen obviously. lol. I'm still debating if I should do a third character... We'll see.
What are you thinking of doing with yours?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime3rd November 2009, 11:48 pm

Been thinking about it. I mean, what better time than when nothing is really going on? Don't what I end up doing though. Probably going to make an actually psychotic character, and liven the story up a bit. It would also give me someone else to write for, other than Infero. Don't know where he'll fit into the roleplay though.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th November 2009, 12:08 am

haha, yeah I gotcha. XD
And a psychotic character would be rather interesting to have in times like these definitely. And yup there you go. That would be awesome.
So what do you think you'll make him? Human? Elf? Demon? Half and Half? (haha, makes me think of coffee... yummy. Razz ) Other?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th November 2009, 12:30 am

Was thinking an elf. Full details will be given in his bio, once I write it of course.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th November 2009, 1:03 am

Ah cool.
And haha, that's true. XP Silly me. lols. XD
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime6th November 2009, 12:24 am

affraid It seems as if Google has sent a bot to spy on us!
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime6th November 2009, 1:31 am

haha LMAO!! XD What?? O__o No way.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime6th November 2009, 1:39 am

scratch Hmm. It seems Googlebot's gone for now. But it was here, I swear!!
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime6th November 2009, 2:04 am

It's not like I don't believe you. In fact I do. ^_^
Ugh HellRazor you must post now!! haha!! XD Or Skootle!! Or Infinity!! Somebody!! haha!! XD Mr. Goji and I have posted like twice in a row now...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime6th November 2009, 2:14 am

Yay!
And will Skootle please approve of the new character? I want to post something for him!
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime6th November 2009, 12:44 pm

haha, but my question is... How'd you see that it was a GoogleBot?? All I ever see is a guest who's online like almost all the time...
Anyways, I'm sure she'll get to that real real soon. ^_-
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime6th November 2009, 1:54 pm

It was listed in the "Whose online?" part on the main page as Bot: Google. And Google was in funny colors.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime6th November 2009, 2:00 pm

haha, aww no way. I totally missed it. Sad
Ugh, someone needs to post to the roleplay like... right... now. haha!! XD
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime6th November 2009, 7:28 pm

Someone certainly does need to post. And it had better be soon!
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime6th November 2009, 9:04 pm

haha yes, and no it better be NOW!! XD
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime6th November 2009, 9:18 pm

Oh yes, quite true.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 12:31 am

Indeed.
LMAO!! XD And I thought your quote said 'com' at the end and not 'corn'. haha!! XP
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 12:32 am

And OMG, there are more pages on this here randomosity of out of characterness than there are on the roleplay!!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 1:01 am

That's because no one else is here, besides you, me, and occasionally Hellrazor13.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 1:03 am

haha true that. So... what have you been up to lately?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime7th November 2009, 1:07 am

Oh, the usual. School, homework, playing around on the internet and watching Whose Line is it Anyway and Godzilla movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is where you can write whatever
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DragonWing Tavern~ :: OOC :: Out of Character-
Jump to: