~DragonWing Tavern~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~A fantasy role play~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is where you can write whatever

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime28th October 2009, 6:21 pm

No promises on pictures, but I do know that I'll still be getting candy What a Face
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime28th October 2009, 6:22 pm

Aww... *sad face* Sad
You'd really make Caldri cry Infero?? lols. XP
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime28th October 2009, 6:27 pm

I just really don't like pictures of myself. With face covered though, maybe.
And, regarding Infero making Caldri cry: With absolute terror! Twisted Evil Once I figure out what I could have the parcel contents be. I don't believe she's seen the armor yet, has she?
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime28th October 2009, 6:29 pm

Aww. And yeah you mentioned the skull thing didn't you? That would be covering your face? Assuming so. lol. XP
And haha, aww how cruel. Sad
I can't remember if she has... I don't believe so, no.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime28th October 2009, 6:31 pm

I just checked. She showed up after Infero went back to human form.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime28th October 2009, 6:39 pm

To be sure, I do have plans to make Halloween a fun evening, no matter what I end up doing.
And Infero won't be frightening anyone in human form, at least not seriously. Once he summons the armor though, I'm going to have to include descriptions of people crapping themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime28th October 2009, 6:42 pm

Sorry about me disapppearing. Last week was all about making my Dagorhir (Foam swordfighting)/Halloween garb. Which is Ezio Auditore di Firenze from Assassin's Creed 2. (He's the main character). Last saturday was a game tournament for Warhammer. And this week is just school so far. But now most of it is done and I can post again. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime28th October 2009, 6:43 pm

Okay yay that's good. Oh and I'm sure HellRazor posted already. To the roleplay I mean. Double YAY!! ^_^
Anyways, haha I don't think he'd scare people in human form either. And haha, wow. You do that. XD
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime28th October 2009, 6:44 pm

OMG so correction. By he I meant Infero, not you Eliseo. lols. And yay you're back!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th October 2009, 7:28 pm

Final Part!

Now everything's cool, Drac's a part of the band
And my monster mash is the hit of the land
For you, the living, this mash was meant too
When you get to my door, tell them Boris sent you

Then you can mash
Then you can monster mash
The monster mash
And do my graveyard smash
Then you can mash
You'll catch on in a flash
Then you can mash
Then you can monster mash!

Hmmm. What song shall I do next, I wonder.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th October 2009, 8:54 pm

haha, Mr. Goji. Nice. Ooh you should do Ghostbusters or a song from The Nightmare Before Christmas. ^_-
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th October 2009, 9:21 pm

Hmmm......Nightmare Before Christmas.....(please refer to my avatar for reaction).
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th October 2009, 11:36 pm

Umm... haha, am I to take that as a yes or as a no?? O__o I'm confused. haha!! XD
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th October 2009, 11:43 pm

Let's try this one instead---> What a Face
That would be a yes. But, where to start?
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th October 2009, 11:47 pm

haha, oh okay. I took the avatar into account as evilish/mischevious looking kinda leaning towards a no. Does that make sense? haha!! XD
And haha, you could start with "This is Halloween." And then go in the order of the songs as they are in the film.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th October 2009, 11:54 pm

Even if it made no sense, I wouldn't mind.
I would probably start with the opening dialogue, you know:

Long ago, longer now than it seems, in a place perhaps you've seen in your dreams. For the story you're about to be told, begins in the holiday worlds of old. Now, you've probably wondered come from.

If you haven't, I'd say it's time you begun....
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th October 2009, 11:56 pm

haha, okey-doke. And haha nice. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st October 2009, 12:14 am

Well, that talk about The Nightmare Before Christmas has gotten me in the mood for it. I thank you wholeheartedly What a Face !!
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st October 2009, 12:15 am

haha, yay!! ^_^ You're welcome!! ^_-
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime2nd November 2009, 12:51 am

Wow. Forgot how catchy the George of the Jungle theme is.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime2nd November 2009, 1:05 am

haha, now you have that stuck in my head. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. LMAO!! XD
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime2nd November 2009, 1:08 am

It's a good thing, considering you could have had Banana Phone stuck in your head instead. What a Face
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime2nd November 2009, 1:19 pm

Yeah, any song is better than Banana Phone. Curse Banana Phone!! XD
It can't get stuck in my head cause I'm listening to the ever epic, amazing J-pop band D.A.I.!! Yay!! ^o^
Where's the second part now, Mr. Goji??
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime2nd November 2009, 1:41 pm

OMG, so I came across this video Mr. Goji. You'd love it. Alucard's in it. haha. XD I was only listening to the song of the amv (by DAI) and then I realized that it was Hellsing and I was like hey I saw Alucard. And I remembered you and your sexy avatar. lols. XP
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime2nd November 2009, 6:24 pm

Oh? You mind sharing a link to the video, somehow?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is where you can write whatever   This is where you can write whatever - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is where you can write whatever
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DragonWing Tavern~ :: OOC :: Out of Character-
Jump to: