~DragonWing Tavern~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~A fantasy role play~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Theos Malmor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime4th November 2009, 2:04 am

Name: Theos Malmor

Race: Elf

Appearance: Quite frankly, he looks like Alucard, the only differences being Theos has longer hair, which travels midway down his back, and that his clothes are black, instead of red.

History:

Not much is known about Theos' past, the extent being that he was the result of an experiment, which backfired horribly. The experiment involved taking cells from the most stellar examples of Firel's inhabitants, and introducing them to nanotechnology. As a result, Theos was born as a "perfect test specimen," at the peak of physical and mental performance, enabling the scientists to perform as many tests on him as they found necessary. One day though, Theos became possessed by a powerful demon, which, in turn for great magical and blade capabilities, destroyed the lab, killed all the scientists, took Theos' right arm, and every shred of his sanity. The flames from the destruction left Theos with severe burns all over his body, and boiled his eyes, robbing him of touch, and sight, eventually sending him into a coma.

When he awoke, his eyes had been replaced with a burning red energy, and his arm had been restored with a mechanical one. And, his sense of touch was restored. Upon awakening though, he completely destroyed the hospital room, face showing a terrifying smile the entire time.

Currently, Theos is kept in a maximum security prison on the outskirts of Firel, though for how long he will be there is unknown.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Although he is now devoid of demonic possession, Theos somehow managed to keep most of the demons abilities, including superhuman strength, perfect night vision, and limited control over most dark energies. Also, he is skilled with most bladed weapons. Also, his possesses an advanced healing factor, allowing him to recover from the most severe of wounds within a few days.

Theos, while he does hold great power, has a limit to the amount of magic he can use per day. It's not a rare occurence for him to run out of magic within a 24 hour period. When he runs out of magic, the red light he has for his eyes goes out, leaving him blind once more. The magic can only be restored through sleep. Also, while he may boast impressive ability with a blade, he is far from perfect with them, allowing most armored soldiers to outfight him.

Perhaps Theos greatest strength, and perhaps weakness, is his insanity, which makes him completely unpredictable to his enemies, and even his friends, provided he hasn't slaughtered them yet.

Anything else:
Not really, no.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime4th November 2009, 6:33 pm

Yup. I just got done chatting with Skootle. She knows to come check it some time soon and approve. ^_- She wasn't aware of the new character until I told her. lol. XP
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime4th November 2009, 6:38 pm

Thanks, and well done!
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime4th November 2009, 6:39 pm

You're welcome!! And yay!! ^o^
haha!! XD
Maybe I should post... to the roleplay I mean. lol. XP
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime4th November 2009, 6:52 pm

Yeah, go and post something in the roleplay.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime4th November 2009, 6:54 pm

haha okay Master Infero. I shall obey. lols. XD
Back to top Go down

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime5th November 2009, 5:15 pm

While character approval is not in my power, I can say it looks fine. Although, as it seems as the fact that his only weakness is his insanity, make sure to bring that out in your posts. Sounds like it could be fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime5th November 2009, 6:07 pm

I most certainly will Twisted Evil As far as weaknesses go though, he has a few more than just insanity. I think I listed them if you want to read through again. Smile
Back to top Go down

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime5th November 2009, 6:28 pm

Oh ok. I misread them. Umm.... For the magic thing, the only thing I would change would be maybe he runs out a little more often then wrote, especially if is firing of energy everywhere. But thats a cool idea with the blindness thing. Again, just a first glance, and Skootle is the one who is approving it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime11th November 2009, 2:45 am

Ummmm.....post 102! santa
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime11th November 2009, 6:13 pm

haha wouldn't it be nine more posts until you get 111 posts. haha. Oh and I'm on a roll man. I've got 130 posts!! This one would be 131. haha!! XD
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime18th November 2009, 9:15 pm

Hmmm. Seeing as this character hasn't been shot down yet, I'm going to guess that he's alright, and will post something for him. After someone else does, of course.

affraid Post 109!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime18th November 2009, 9:37 pm

haha, I would, but I already did like 5 days ago. LMAO!! XD
And haha awesome. Just two more and you'll be at triple ones!! XP
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime18th November 2009, 9:38 pm

That and the fact that I need to put complete focus into my English essay. haha. It's not too bad though. So no worries.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime18th November 2009, 9:46 pm

True, true.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime18th November 2009, 9:51 pm

And holy crap, 2 pages!!!! No more comments after your next one, please. Need to save room for any comment from Skootle.

Post 111!!
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime18th November 2009, 9:55 pm

haha yeah. I was gonna point that out, but then I figured three posts in a row is a little too much. Then again I could have edited and made it all into one but oh well.
And yeah, definitely. Sorry.
And haha awesome!! XD You should have used post 111 as your rp post though. That would have been cooler. haha. XD
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime9th December 2009, 8:43 pm

woooow I suck. Sorry guys xD

Looks good (actually, the whole taking uber experiment and combining it is where my character Artemis comes from. This will be interesting when they meet. xD)
Back to top Go down
https://dragonwing.forumotion.com
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime9th December 2009, 9:08 pm

You so don't suck!! So, how did NaNoWriMo go for you? And you can just tell me on Facebook or something so we don't keep bombarding Nate's character sheet. haha. XD

Anyways, Artemis?? New character you're gonna have in the rp?? Me too!! I meant to create just a new one, but another one came to mind along with my Hisoka. haha!! XD I don't know... the other character might just be one of the throw away ones. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime10th December 2009, 1:04 am

I don't mind the character sheet being bombarded. It's funny to think about the reactions the others will have when they see it.

Artemis? More experimentation and the like? Sounds good! Better get to it!
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime10th December 2009, 7:57 pm

haha, right on!! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Theos Malmor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theos Malmor   Theos Malmor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theos Malmor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DragonWing Tavern~ :: Getting started! :: Characters-
Jump to: