~DragonWing Tavern~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~A fantasy role play~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matthias Verence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Matthias Verence Empty
PostSubject: Matthias Verence   Matthias Verence Icon_minitime21st October 2009, 3:51 am

Name: Matthias Verence

Race: Human

Appearance: Long brown cloak and a wide-brimmed hat. Carries two laser pistols on his hips. On his belt are a number of items including grenades, land-mines, and pistol batteries. Another gun is strapped to the back of his belt. He has a rifle with a scope slung over his shoulder mostly.

History: Matthias was born and raised in Firel, the son of a noble. He was taught as a child the consequences and downsides of magic, and he grew to hate it. Eventually, he left from Firel after learning the art of dual-wielding pistols to wander the world. He now works as a hired hand, especially when it comes to destroying magic users.

Strengths: Two laser pistols as his main weapons. He also carries a small missile launcher on the back of his belt. Frag grenades and land mines, which can be remotely detonated, adorn his belt as well. His sniper rifle can has two choices of shots: a regular caliber shot, or a shot that explodes in a vortex that stuns people and draws them towards the center.

Weakness: In a long forgotten battle, Matthias was struck by a bolt of magic that shredded the inside of his right leg. While he got mostly repaired, he still has a bad limp and thus cannot run, only hobble faster. He tends to get attached to people despite his gruff nature, especially if they don't use magic.

Anything Else You Want to Add: Not at this time. Razz
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

Matthias Verence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Verence   Matthias Verence Icon_minitime21st October 2009, 9:41 pm

Sounds awesome. But haha, he's gonna hate my Astoria. >_<
Back to top Go down
Mr. Goji

Mr. Goji

Matthias Verence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Verence   Matthias Verence Icon_minitime21st October 2009, 10:00 pm

I think he'll hate Infero even more.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

Matthias Verence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Verence   Matthias Verence Icon_minitime21st October 2009, 10:03 pm

Aww that's true. Poor Infero. Sad
Back to top Go down
Skootle
Admin
Skootle

Matthias Verence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Verence   Matthias Verence Icon_minitime22nd October 2009, 3:06 am

hey guys, character sheets are pretty much for the poster to post and me to approve, just so you know~

and looks good =D Jump in whenever (if you haven't already)
Back to top Go down
https://dragonwing.forumotion.com
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

Matthias Verence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Verence   Matthias Verence Icon_minitime22nd October 2009, 5:06 pm

Aww, I was just commenting on how cool Eliseo's character sounds... Sad
Back to top Go down

Matthias Verence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Verence   Matthias Verence Icon_minitime22nd October 2009, 10:58 pm

Ha ha. Its ok with me if everyone wants to post on my characters. Smile I'm easy. Smile As long as the head honcho Skootle is ok with it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

Matthias Verence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Verence   Matthias Verence Icon_minitime22nd October 2009, 10:59 pm

Yay!! ^o^
lols. XP
Eliseo you should post on the rp now. haha!! XD
Back to top Go down

Matthias Verence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Verence   Matthias Verence Icon_minitime24th October 2009, 12:30 am

I have been INSANE busy this week, I'm sorry. Sad I'll post soon, I promise. At LATEST, sunday. So much stuff... BTW, one of the projects that I was working on this week was my Dagorhir (Recreational swordfighting group I belong too) garb/Halloween costume. It turned out amazing! Smile Smile Smile I'm so happy. Its this: http://blog.pricegrabber.co.uk/buttonsmasher/files/2009/04/ezio_full_shot_1.jpg

If you want, I'll upload a picture of me in it.
Back to top Go down
vanity_pride

vanity_pride

Matthias Verence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Verence   Matthias Verence Icon_minitime24th October 2009, 12:31 am

Dude that's so awesome!! It should be your avatar!! Better yet the picture of you in it should be your avatar!! ^_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matthias Verence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthias Verence   Matthias Verence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matthias Verence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DragonWing Tavern~ :: Getting started! :: Characters-
Jump to: